Sunday, July 20, 2014

Organizing my stamping space (again).....


I don't know about you, but I am always looking for ways to organize my stamping space to make it functional and look nice to any unsuspecting soul who happens to wander past the door.  :-)  Now, don't get me wrong -- I cannot create without making a huge mess!  (Please say "Me, too!")  So, I have been working this weekend to put storage systems in place that will make cleaning up a little easier because I hate to clean up!

I get lots of ideas from Ikea, and I will be shopping again this week for another Billy bookcase.  I will share some photos of some affordable storage solutions I am using later this week.

How do you organize your stamping space?  I would love to hear your suggestions -- Leave a comment below!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment