Sunday, May 3, 2015

Announcing.....2015-2017 In Colors!


The South Pacific Stampin' Up! Convention was held last week in Australia, and Stampin' Up! revealed the 2015-2017 In Colors. 


Aren't they beautiful?  I cannot wait to see them in person!  Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, and Delightful Dijon are a great addition to our color palette.  As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I will have the opportunity to pre-order select merchandise from the 2015-2016 Catalog this week, and I will definitely be ordering the new In Color merchandise.  

I had the opportunity to view the entire 2015-2016 Catalog and let me assure you -- you will love it!  Let me know if you are interested in a new catalog.  In fact, if you look closely at the photo, you can see some new products.

This has been a difficult week for all of us here in the Baltimore area.  Here's hoping and praying peace can be restored to our beautiful city.  

Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment