Thursday, July 28, 2016

Christmas In July

Well, the thermometer in my car read this over the weekend:



But, I was thinking "Christmas" at my Christmas In July class.  So, I thought I would show you these cards over the next few days. Who knows -- It might make us feel a little cooler!  

I wanted to start with this card because it features the new Thoughtful Branches stamp set that will be available on August 2.



This stamp set is photopolymer, so it makes lining up the branches over top of the tree trunk so easy!  I stamped the trunk in Smoky Slate ink, then stamped the branches over top in Garden Green. The cardinals were stamped in Real Red, and then cut out with the coordinating framelits.  No fussy cutting here!

I just love the Thoughtful Branches Bundle!  It will be available to order beginning August 2, and will be available while supplies last. I will be placing an order on August 2, so let me know if you would like to order this bundle.  

And, from what I have seen on Pinterest, I think this bundle will sell out.  But, no worries -- Stampin' Up! said if it sells well, we may see it in a future catalog.  Yippee!

Here is a closer look at the front of the card:



You know I love to pop things up with our Stampin' Dimensionals, and this card has a lot of dimension.  And, sparkle!  I added a layer of Silver Glimmer Paper to really make this image pop.  And, I am SO glad we have the Woodlands Embossing Folder back in the 2016-2017 Catalog.  It is one of my favorite embossing folders, and I am so glad it is back.  

Here is the inside of the card:



This greeting was pulled from the Festive Flurry stamp set.  I added two Real Red cardinals to the inside of the card, too.  What do you think?

Here are the products I used to make this card.  You can find all of these fabulous products in my online store.  Just click here and click on Shop Now.
tams# 8270
Product List


Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment