Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sneak Peek of Thoughtful Branches

One of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is getting to pre-order products before they are launched.  I just received my Thoughtful Branches Bundle last week, and I finally had a chance to sit down and play with it today:


The "tree" can also be used as a beautiful hydrangea. Here are two close-ups of the blossoms:





The first one is Sweet Sugarplum ink stamped on Sweet Sugarplum card stock.  The second flower is Sweet Sugarplum ink stamped on Whisper White card stock. Both were cut out with the coordinating thinlit, and then I added some shimmer with the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.  (Oooohh, sparkly!) 

If you look closely, you can see that I cut two of each flower to give it more dimension.  I attached the flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals, but I made sure to offset the top blossom a little bit so you can see the other flower below it.  

Here are the cards shown individually:



The Thoughtful Branches Bundle will be available (while supplies last) in August.  There is a limited supply of this bundle, but Stampin' Up! has mentioned that we may see it again in a future catalog if it sells well.  So, be sure to order your Thoughtful Branches Bundle as soon as possible beginning August 2. Contact me and I will be happy to order this for you, or shop 24/7 in my online store http://nancyamato.stampinup.net.   
Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment