Friday, July 22, 2016

Sunshine Sayings Bundle

One of my favorite new bundles is the Sunshine Sayings.  

Sunshine Sayings Bundle
Wood Mount  #142338  $52.00
Clear Mount  #142339  $45.00
If you want a versatile bundle, look no further!  The thinlits include the words sunshine, love, congrats, and hope in addition to the large flower, small flower/butterfly, and heart.  I have a special place in my heart for the "hope" thinlit -- I will be using it quite a bit to make cards for my GBMC Oncology Support Services buddies to give to patients and their families.  

Here is a card I made for my teammate's mom who was recently hospitalized:


You can create so many different greetings with all of the words in this set!  I used some of the Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper on this card.  It is amazing how just a little bit of this beautiful paper can create such a special card!

The Seaside Texture Embossing Folder added subtle texture to the background.  Here is a closer view of the card:


And, here is the inside:


Have a nice weekend!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment