Friday, September 2, 2016

Candy Cane Lane Wreath

I think my favorite suite in the Holiday Catalog is the Candy Cane Lane suite.  I have always been a big fan of gingerbread cookies as decorations for Christmas, so you can only imagine how excited I was when I saw this fabulous Designer Series Paper!
Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
#141981   $11.00
I have lots of ideas for this beautiful paper, so I can guarantee you will see this Designer Series Paper again. :-)  I have been seeing lots of clothespin wreaths on Pinterest, so I decided to make one for my display at my Holiday Open House last weekend.  What do you think?


I cut strips of the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper at 3/8" by 3" and glued them to clothespins using our Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
#110755    $4.00
A simple bow of our Real Red 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon was attached with a Glue Dot.  

Real Red 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon
#141984   $8.50
I used Whisper White card stock for the back row of clothespins. And, I am going to use our "spooktacular" Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper for the other side of the clothespins -- two wreaths in one!  The clothespins are not glued on the wire wreath form, so I can switch them.  Yippee! I will post again after I make the Halloween Night clothespins.  

Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper
#142022   $13.00
Here is a closer view:


I hope this project has inspired you today!

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment