Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January 2017 Paper Pumpkin

Check out the cute Paper Pumpkin Kit for January!  I cannot wait to make these fun treat bags.


Did you know that you can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items when you purchase a Prepaid Subscription for Paper Pumpkin?  Yes, you sure can!



In fact, I always purchase my 12-month Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription (#137861) during Sale-A-Bration so I can pick 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!  The 12-month Prepaid Subscription is $215.00, so I save $2 per month and shipping is included in this cost.  

And, the 3-Month Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription is on sale during Sale-A-Bration!  You can get a 3-Month Prepaid Subscription for only $55 and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! Simply click HERE to sign up.  The catalog number for the 3-Month Prepaid Subscription is 137859.  

There is also a 6-Month Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription option for $114, so you would earn 2 FREE Sale-A-Bration items with a 6-Month Prepaid Subscription (#137860).  

Let me know if you have any questions!  Paper Pumpkin is my creative escape, and I enjoy making all of the projects.

Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment